Best Air Fryer Under $100 | Unbiased Review
Best Air Fryer Under $100 | Unbiased Review
An air fryer is a culinary appliance that cooks by convection mechanism circulating hot air around the food, which makes your food healthier by reducing the fats and oil in the cooking process. That's why you need the best air fryer under $100.
It is similar to a convection oven, but an air fryer is a smaller version of it. A mechanical fan keeps moving and circulating the hot air around the food at high speed, thus cooking the food and producing a crispy layer.
Best air fryer under $100 has the feature for temperature and timer adjustments that allow perfect cooking and safety features like auto shut off and heat indicators. Food is cooked in a cooking basket, mostly non-stick, that sits on the top of a drip tray.
Thus, this entire process of cooking food in an air fryer helps you to reduce oil and grease in your food, making it healthier. Some air fryers are also equipped with additional accessories such as pizza pans, skewer racks, grilling trays and cake barrels for specific kinds of cooking.
10 Best air fryer under $100 review
1) Instant Pot Air Fryer Lid 6 in 1
Lets start the list with Instant Pot Air Fryer Lid 6 in 1, which allows you to simply swap the regular pressure cooker lid for the innovative and multi functional best air fryer under $100 lid for you to experience a whole new set of cooking techniques.
It allows you to learn new ways and expand your cooking with 6 simple and crisp cooking functions which are air fry, roast, bake, broil, reheat and dehydrate. It saves a lot of space for you as you can replace your pot instantly into an air fryer, broiler, roaster, oven, warmer and dehydrator with one simple switch.
- Product weight: 11.79 pounds.
- Product dimensions:13.54 x 13.54 x 12.52 inches.
- With one switch, you can change the features of the pot and make it an instant air fryer.
- With the one-touch cooking programs, you can easily stop guessing.
- Even crisp technology promises juicy meals with a surprise crunch and a beautiful finish.
- The air fryer lid for the pot is detachable and easy to handle and store.
- The air fryer lid provides simple controls to make your cooking fast and easy.
- The air fryer uses up to 95% less oil than deep frying.
- This air fryer is comparable with most of the 6 quart instant pot, multi-use pressure cookers.
- It comes with advanced safety features like Overheat Protection, Automatic shut off, etc.
- The air fryer basket with dehydrating and broiling tray is designed especially for optimal airflow.
- This air fryer is perfect for wings, crispy fries, onion rings etc.
- All accessories are dishwasher safe.
- Great safety features.
2) GoWISE USA 1700-Watt 5.8-QT 8-in-1 Digital Air Fryer
The GoWISE USA 1700-Watt 5.8-QT 8-in-1 Digital Air Fryer helps you make crispy fried chicken, steak, French fries, pizza, and other delicious dishes in one counter top appliance.
Gift this multi-functional best air fryer under $100 to your friends on the go, people who love to cook, or simply anyone who wants to be healthier and cook healthy food. It allows you to enjoy your favorite fried foods with little to no oil. It has a better design and is one of the best air fryers in the market.
- Product weight: 4 ounces.
- Product dimensions: 13.5 x 12.5 x 11.5 inches.
- This beautiful air fryer allows you to fry, bake, grill, and roast with little to no oil.
- It has a sleek and modern look with a built-in, advanced touch screen menu.
- You can take the guesswork out of cooking with the touch screen menu.
- Equipped with an adjustable temperature range from 180F to 400F in 10° increments and a timer up to 30 minutes.
- It comes with a new Start/Stop button that allows you to change time and temperature in the middle of a cooking cycle.
- The new built-in alarm function reminds you to shake or stir your ingredients in 5, 10, 15-minute intervals.
- The fryer comes with non-stick FDA-certified and PFOA free pan and to add to that it also comes with a detachable basket.
- The basket is equipped with a touch handle and button guard which prevents accidental detachment.
- Includes recipe book with 50 recipes.
- Comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee and a 1-year warranty with forever support from wise customer care.
- Very easy to use.
- Sleek and portable.
- Easy to clean and maintain.
- Temperature control is great.
- The air fryer is not durable.
3) COSORI Air Fryer
The Cosori is a best air fryer under $100 designed in California. It is one of the best health gifts to give. This is a perfect air fryer for all the people who are watching their cholesterol or blood pressure. Not many air fryers have a preheating feature but the Cosori air fryer is equipped with one. With great features, sleek look and versatility, this is a great air fryer.
- Product weight: 12.78 pounds.
- Product dimensions: 9.5 x 10 x 11.5 inches.
- Compared to other 3.7Qt baskets, the Cosori Square basket has more usable space which allows you to put more food than the ones with the round design basket in the market.
- The detachable nonstick coated basket which is PFOA-free & BPA-free.
- It has 85% less fat than traditional deep frying methods, but it gives the same crunchy taste of fried food with little to no oil.
- With the built-in digital one-touch screen menu featuring 11 modes which include steak, poultry, seafood, shrimp, bacon, frozen Foods, French fries, vegetables, root vegetables, bread, desserts, preheat.
- You can change the modes with just a tap.
- The 3.7 Quart size serves food for 2-3 people.
- Temperature range from 170°F to 400°F (77-205°C);
- Time Range: 1–60 minutes.
- Equipped with shake & keep warm functions.
- Cooking time is faster than traditional ovens and this delivers crispier and tastier results.
- Automatic shut off prevents overcooking.
- It comes with overheat protection and a cool-touch handle & button guard to prevent accidental detachment.
- Great touch screen feature.
- Easy to use.
- Easy to clean.
- Versatile and multifunctional.
- Bulky and takes up a lot of space.
4) OMORC 4QT Air Fryer
Next up in my list of best fryer under $100 comes the OMORC 4QT air fryer, which is a newly upgraded series of OMORC which promises accurate temperature controllers, serves more and allows you to make crispier and tasty food for your loved ones. The touch screen and quick knob promise responsiveness and give it a modern look. This product is costly but worth it for a best air fryer under $100.
- Product weight: 13.17 pounds.
- Product dimensions: 14.7 x 12.7 x 12.6 inches.
- The Omorc 6QT air fryer serves at least 2-8 people and easily makes dinner or lunch for your small house party.
- To give extra space, the nonstick Basket has a square design.
- It can easily fit a 5 lbs-6 lbs whole chicken.
- It makes fried food healthier by reducing 85% oil compared to traditional frying methods.
- The detachable fryer basket has a non-stick coating which makes it easy to clean.
- With a touch screen and knob combine control, it makes your cooking operations easier. The Knob's presence reduces the repetition of the press button again and again.
- You can now enjoy your favorite fried foods with an easy recipe book that comes with the fryer.
- 100% customer satisfaction policy.
- Easy to clean and suitable for dishwashers.
- Good gifting product.
- Versatile and multi-functional.
- Good for the money.
- It can be overpriced for some.
5) Ultrean Air Fryer
With Ultrean the best air fryer under $100, you can enjoy your food with less oil and fat. You can cook your favorite food with less fat and grease. This sleek and beautiful cooking machine creates amazing meals for you and your loved ones with little or no effort than your regular fryer or cooking pan. This scratch-free, heavy-duty air fryer suits the needs of everyone from a layman to a culinary enthusiast.
- Product weight: 10.16 pounds.
- Product dimensions: 14.25 x 13.25 x 13 inches.
- With this fryer, besides air frying, you can grill, roast, and bake food with its innovative heating system called the “rapid air technology”.
- 360° fast air heat circulation.
- The rapid air technology is designed to cook food evenly without the problems of using hot oil or thermometer.
- With accessible buttons and easy cooking set up, your cooking operations become easy.
- Equipped with an auto switch off timer (0-30mins) and adjustable temperature setting regulating from 180°F to 400°F.
- It comes with a nonstick pan, heat-resistant handle and a detachable basket so cleaning becomes easy.
- Contemporary design with LCD display.
- It comes with a recipe book to help you prepare your favorite food.
- Comes with advanced rapid air technology.
- Adjustable timer and temperature.
- Accessible buttons make cooking easy
- Scratch free and modern design.
- Lacks a grill for cooking meat.
6) Secura Air Fryer 4.2Qt (4-liter)
With the Secure air fryer, you can make various tasty dishes in a healthy, fast and easy manner. Now make your favorite foods with hardly any oil. The Secura Hot Air Fryer reduces and cuts out the oil which gives you crispy food without the added fat. It is a good air fryer because it uses the rapid air hot technology which cooks food evenly and without any hassles this best air fryer under $100 done it for you.
- Product weight: 10.3 pounds.
- Product dimensions: 15 x 13 x 14 inches.
- The Secura 4.2 quart Electric Hot Air Fryer uses the combination of hot air with high-speed air circulation (rapid hot air) and a top grill to prepare many dishes easily.
- Equipped with an extra-large 4.2-quart basket.
- Using the rapid 360° hot air cooking method, you can make healthier food by using less grease in your cooking.
- It has a 60-minute cooking timer with auto-shut off when your food is done.
- Heating & power indicator lights.
- Variable temperature control between 180°F and 390°F and thus gives you total control of the food you are cooking.
- Comes with a recipe book, BBQ rack & skewers.
- Comes with a 2-year manufacturer's limited warranty.
- Easy to use and clean.
- Cooks delicious food.
- Temperature controls are really good.
7) PowerXL Power AirFryer 5.3 Quart Black
The secret to this beautiful, best air fryer under $100 called the Power AirFryer XL is its Rapid Air Technology. It looks beautiful due to the modern look. The temperature controls are extremely responsive and this is a good product for health enthusiasts.
- Product weight: 16.1 pounds.
- Product dimensions: 15.9 x 14 x 13.8 inches.
- The Power Air Fryer XL surrounds your food with turbo cyclonic air instead of oil which saves you from frying your food.
- You cook your meal in the presence of super heated air which cooks your food faster, not oil or lard.
- With this fryer, any of your food is made with fewer calories by reducing the use of cooking fat/oil but having the same delicious taste.
- You use little to no oil, no trans fats, and no greasy mess thus making your good health.
- Equipped with a state-of-the-art digital touchscreen.
- Comes with 7 one-touch easy pre-sets for coming like French fries, chicken, steak, roasts, shrimp & baked goods.
- Excellent value for money.
- Easy to use and clean.
- Great temperature controls.
8) Dash DFAF455GBAQ01 Deluxe Electric Air Fryer
This is a great appliance for picky eaters, entertainers or those who have busy schedules. The concept of air frying eliminates the need for oil, reducing added fats by up to 80% as compared to traditional frying methods.
This best air fryer under $100 has a 6-quart capacity. The air crisp technology crisps up your food and makes snacks without the need for a deep fryer.
- Product weight: 16.07 pounds.
- Product dimensions: 12.5 x 14.8 x 14.8 inches.
- This air fryer uses air crisp technology (instead of oil) to reduce the fat in your food by 70-80%.
- The 6 QT basket is large and gives extra space to make appetizers, desserts, chicken wings, french fries and baked goods in minutes after setting the timer.
- It is a matter of seconds. You just have to load your food, set the temp, and set the timer.
- The safety features include the auto-shutoff function which prevents overcooking and the cool touch housing and handle.
- Comes with a 1-year manufacturer warranty
- Includes a recipe book.
- Saves time and energy.
- Highly durable.
- Temperature controls are nice.
- The capacity of what the basket can hold is low.
9) Chefman TurboFry 2 Quart Air Fryer
This is a personal compact best air fryer under $100 that is sleek and small satisfying the needs of a small family. This is a great option for people on the go along with people who love traveling. They can easily carry this air fryer with them. It is cost-efficient and has great features for the price it demands.
- Product weight: 7.33 pounds
- Product dimensions: 9.75 x 9.75 x 12.5 inches.
- With the Chefman TurboFry, you get perfect fried results with very little or no oil.
- The temperature ranges from 200°F to 400°F allowing you to cook at your desired temperature.
- It uses at least 98% less oil than traditional fryers which makes your food very healthy and free from added fats and oils.
- It saves space on your counter and in your cabinet.
- Equipped with manual temperature control & 30-minute integrated timer which allows you to air-fry everything from frozen veggies, chicken & even reheat dessert.
- It promises additional safety and security due to the detachable BPA-Free basket, cool-touch exterior, & auto-shutoff.
- The 2-liter fryer basket is non-stick and the tray and basket are detachable and top-rack dishwasher safe making it easy to clean.
- It is cETL approved with advanced safety technology for long-lasting durability.
- Comes with a 1-year warranty.
- Perfect for any small kitchen, dorm, office, RV trips.
- Small and compact.
- Excellent value for money.
10) NUWAVE BRIO 6-Quart Digital Air Fryer
The NUWAVE BRIO 6-Quart Digital is a best air fryer under $100 for busy households on the go. It offers consistent cooking temperature and even heat distribution which results in crispy food that is cooked from all sides at the same time, resulting in proper and evenly cooked meals. It is a good option for singles and couples.
- Product weight: 16.5 pounds.
- Product dimensions: 16.5 x 15.1 x 13.1 inches.
- This air fryer uses superheated air and a special air-flow design that cooks delicious food without messy oil and extra fats and calories.
- Flavor-infusion technology allows you to air-fry all your favorite foods. You can even cook frozen food without defrosting.
- With a cooking temperature range from 100°F to 400°F which is adjustable in 5° increments, you can cook your favorite food.
- With the non-stick baking pan and cooking rack, you can easily air fry, broil, roast, grill, bake, reheat and even dehydrate all in one appliance.
With 6 convenient pre-programmed recipes you can make homemade fries, frozen fries, chicken nuggets, steak, chicken breasts and frozen fish sticks with the press of a button.
- With the amazing feature of basket divider, you can cook 2 things at the same time.
- The 6-quart is a good size for cooking 3 pounds of French fries, 4 chicken breasts, over 2 pounds of wings.
- The fry pan basket and base tray have a PFOA-free non-stick making it easy to clean.
- It's compact for small apartments, RV’s and dorm rooms.
- You can adjust the wattage from 1800 watts to 1500 watts and down to 900 watts simply by pressing a button.
- The perfect size for singles or couples.
- Small and compact.
- Preheat and reheat functions.
- Good touch screen feature.
Air Fryers are better than traditional fryers because of many reasons, some of which is you can cook multiple dishes at once due to the basket separator, it cuts down on fatty oils, you can prepare a meal within minutes. It is safer than most conventional fryers. a best air fryer under $100 save energy and are now replaced with traditional ovens due to the technological advances and new models coming up almost every year.
They are highly used and recommended by professionals. While you are choosing your a best air fryer under $100 make sure you choose the one with proper specifications and features. The ones mentioned above are some of the best air fryers in the market with the best companies offering them. Make sure you do your research before buying one.
I hope my list has nudged you in the right direction. Cheers!!!
I’m Peter, a freelance writer, researcher and part of the EnterTheUnderWorld team. Writing intrigues me a lot and it is also fun. I believe that I am good at researching different varieties of products from different categories. My aim is to help people who are looking for any product under a specified budget. So you can find different articles covered under varied budgets on this website. All the products are tested and used by me so that I can write the review precisely.